Patch 6.2.3 will launch this week and will include:
- New Timewalking dungeons (6 Cata, 1 Wrath & 1 BC)
- New Timewalking vendor for Cataclysm dungeons.
- New random chance for a rare mount to drop from ANY Timewalking boss.
- Valor Points reintroduced: earn from virtually any dungeon/raid and weekly event.
- Use VP's to upgrade crafted, baleful, WoD dungeon and Hellfire Citadel gear by up to 10 ilevels.
- Baleful items have chance to be anything from ilevel 655 to 695 ilevel.
- Mythic dungeons gear has a chance to be anything from ilevel 685 to 725.
- Mythic dungeon bosses have a chance to drop a new heirloom trinket that can scale up to level 110.
Various other changes including class tuning and PvP are also included ... read more on the Blizzard blog post: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/blog/19946444/623-patch-notes-14-11-2015
This is just really a "filling the time" patch .. plus making it easier for us to get better gear via Valor Points, with hopefully the knock-on effect that we'll have a better chance when we raid. As soon as this patch is out and working, the rumour is they will start rolling out the Legion Beta.
I don't know what would give you the "bad feeling" though ... ?