For those of you with the virtual tickets ... no doubt there is going to be lots to see. Remember to take that into account if you're wanting to sign up for any raids/events .. especially for Friday.
As you can see above, it appears that the Opening Ceremony is on Friday 3rd November .. 7pm to 8pm Server Time.
Lots of awesome stuff just from the first couple of hours of Blizzcon - some really cool cinematics from various games, and lots of news about WoW. I'll try to collate as much as possible here over the coming days .. but bulletpoints that stood out for me so far:
- Vanilla server(s) - Blizzard are working on a Vanilla server for those who want to go back to the "good old days"
- PvP/PvE changes - All realms are going to become both PvP and Pve .. you choose which type of game you want to play by the click of a button! Those who chose to play PvP will get a slight boost.
- Previous zones are going to be altered so they're similar to most current expansion levelling zones .. they will (within certain range limits) automatically adjust to your level so you can spend a lot longer in your favourite zone/expansion areas, or simply skip entire areas .. hopefully less chance to outlevel an area's quests before you've finished them!
- New races .. 6 new races initially (3 per faction) - each with some of their own levelling experiences, from 20 to max level. Each one will provide a unique set of transmog gear when you've maxed it.
- Item level/output squish looks likely.
- New expansion - increased tension between horde and alliance .. new zones, new quests, new max level 120, new "artifact".
Last edited by Poisonenvy on 04-11-2017 7:27; edited 2 times in total
There is a silly amount of info linked here:
I'll try to put updates up when I have time :-)